Palah Biswas On Unique Identity No1.mpg

Unique Identity No2

Please send the LINK to your Addresslist and send me every update, event, development,documents and FEEDBACK . just mail to palashbiswaskl@gmail.com

Website templates

Zia clarifies his timing of declaration of independence

what mujib said

Jyothi Basu Is Dead

Unflinching Left firm on nuke deal

Jyoti Basu's Address on the Lok Sabha Elections 2009

Basu expresses shock over poll debacle

Jyoti Basu: The Pragmatist

Dr.BR Ambedkar

Memories of Another day

Memories of Another day
While my Parents Pulin Babu and basanti Devi were living

"The Day India Burned"--A Documentary On Partition Part-1/9

Partition

Partition of India - refugees displaced by the partition

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Fwd: [bangla-vision] EMERGING EVIDENCE: Iran Involved in Portland Plot!



---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Captain May <captainmay@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 9:48 AM
Subject: [bangla-vision] EMERGING EVIDENCE: Iran Involved in Portland Plot!
To: Theresa Mitchell <polemics17@gmail.com>
Cc: 1LT Patti Woodard <ghosttroop@spiritone.com>


 

EMERGING EVIDENCE:
Iran Involved in Portland Plot!

+ + + + + + +

By Captain Eric H. May
Intelligence Editor
The Lone Star Iconoclast

12/8/2010 -- Five years ago Portland's Mayor Sam Adams supported his city's  opting out of the Bush administration's Joint Terrorism Task Force (JTTF), while City Commissioner Dan Saltzman stood alone in opposition. The two have since wrestled for control of the police department, and a fresh clash began last week after an alleged Black Friday bombing attempt by Mohamed Osman Mohamud -- about which the FBI and his own police department had kept the mayor in the dark.

On the Monday following the botched bombing, Saltzman issued a statement pushing for a quick return to the JTTF at today's city council meeting, while Adams made it clear that he wanted more study and deliberation. The mayor has since achieved some degree of control by gaining the commissioner's acquiescence to a meeting that will take up, but not resolve, the JTTF issue.

This means that everyone involved will have time to evaluate evidence from Theresa Mitchell, host of Presswatch on Portland's Pacifica station, KBOO-FM. It adds a new twist to the tale of the city that doesn't trust the feds, who in return label the city with the outlaw nickname of Little Beirut. The Iconoclast releases it now in belief that authorities will be more disposed to examine it than they were previously.

+ + + + + + +

On Oct. 19, 2007, Mitchell forwarded me an email that extended a frightening series of events begun a day earlier, which she described in her morning broadcast, It pays to monitor terror exercises, http://kboo.fm/node/4236.

"The warning of a sudden terror exercise in the refinery 'national sacrifice area' in Texas came last night; the suspicious blast came early this morning.  It would appear that monitoring exercises like Vigilant Shield and TOPOFF is essential to our survival."

Things continued that afternoon and evening, as the Oregonian detailed in Bomb scare disrupts terrorism drill, closes MAX line, http://blog.oregonlive.com/breakingnews/2007/10/police_are_closing_off_several.html.

"The Topoff dirty-bomb drill turned into a real-life bomb scare this afternoon after a trio of bomb-sniffing dogs alerted authorities to possible explosives on the first floor of the parking garage of the Doubletree Hotel Portland at 1000 NE Multnomah Street. Michael Chertoff, secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, was scheduled to be at the hotel for part of the Topoff counterterrorism exercise later in the day."

I present her forwarded email verbatim, and shall later offer my analysis of the Portland Plot as an amicus urbis report to mayor, council, police and media -- sometime after today's city council meeting. I encourage and await any official or media inquiry into this or my earlier articles, which anticipated both the recent and Topoff bomb plots.

+ + + + + + +

From: theresa mitchell ...
Subject: from a friend today
To: "Captain May" <captainmay@prodigy.net>
Date: Friday, October 19, 2007, 4:56 PM

Dirty Bomb on the Max?
12:46 pm (2 hours ago)

Hi,

How are you?  How are things at KBOO?  Do you have big plans for Halloween?  Besides reconnecting with you both again, I really wanted to share my experience this morning on the Max and see if you think I'm out of my tree.

This morning I experienced an uncomfortable ethical dilemma and thought of you two.  Let me clarify, I consider both you to be well informed and intuitive of your surroundings. 

This morning around 6:30am I boarded the Max as part of my commute to work and found a seat (2 seater) on left side of the train.  I began my usual routine of reading my Utne magazine while settling into the rhythm of the ride to Beaverton.  While I was reading my magazine and minding my own business, an outstretched hand placed on the seat rail in front of me (eye-level) caught my attention.  The gentleman of Persian ethnicity rotated his hand in such way as to draw attention to a white medical bracelet, the kind a patient would receive in a hospital.   A Persian name was typed on the bracelet along with some numbers.    The gentleman was seated diagonally from me on the right side of the train.  It was clear the gentleman had no affiliation with the person seated in front of me...so why would he have reason to place his hand there?  I realize other cultures define personal space differently and I do not feel this was the case.

As we progressed through downtown,  the man got up, left his black "laptop" briefcase on the seat and walked away.  He paused at the exit doors near a bike commuter.  Why would someone get up and leave a laptop in plain sight?  Later, he returned to his seat and sat with his laptop securely in his lap.  By now my intuition is sounding all sorts of alarms and I was becoming a little nervous.

Some of the questions racing through my mind at the time were:  These behaviors do not make any sense.  What is this gentleman's agenda?  Do I cave into the post 9/11 paranoia by alerting TriMet of suspicious activity and thereby ruin everyone's commute?  Have I developed a bias towards Persians?  Is this a real situation or is this part of the Dirty Bomb exercises in PDX this week?

Finally I decided to get off the train at PG&E park and wait for the next one.  While waiting to disembark, the bike commuter asked me questions about my magazine.  Why was the bike commuter interested in my magazine as I was waiting to exit the Max?    Was it because of the cover read "The Ugly Americans" with pictures of Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfield?  Maybe I was signaled out because I was reading seditious material?  Maybe next time I should bring a copy of anarchist's cookbook.  Oops did I just say that?  AT&T are you listening?  These are burning questions without any answers or maybe I should justembrace an Existentialist point view, "a cigar is just a cigar" or something like that.

Until next time,

XXXXXXX

+ + + + + + +

Captain Eric H. May, a disabled veteran, is a former U.S. Army military intelligence officer and Desert Storm volunteer. A former NBC editorial writer, his essays have been published worldwide, from the Wall Street Journal to Military Intelligence Magazine. His most recent article is The Portland Tree Bomber and The Powers That Be, http://therebel.org/opinion/terror/543246-the-portland-tree-bomber-and-the-powers-that-be.


__._,_.___


--
Palash Biswas
Pl Read:
http://nandigramunited-banga.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment